Handmade Palestine, Cooper
Reusable Face Masks in Keffiyeh Waves Style
Washable/Reusable masks in waves pattern
Hand-sewn keffiyeh face masks by Samar, a tailor from Birzeit, a small town to the north of Ramallah.
- Face masks are made using the fabric of Keffiyeh from the only standing keffiyeh factory in Hebron.
- The mask consists of two layers of Keffiyeh fabric.
- The mask is perfectly washable, yet it's recommended to wash with warm water, and a bit of cloth washing soap.
Keffiyeh face masks come in 3 colors:
- Traditional White with Black Waves
- Red & Black Waves - Half Black
- Purple fishnet
Kindly note that due to this being a handmade item, there might be some variations in the pattern.
Dimensions: 6"x5" | 16x13 cm
Sale proceeds go to planting trees at Mashjar Juthour in Ramallah/Palestine
SEE MORE STYLES HERE